Job Requisition:Senior Operations Trainer - TS/SCI w/ Poly Required
Leidos' Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking highly motivated candidates to integrate, develop, maintain, and operate multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA. Candidates' expertise may include, but not limited to, software development using a DevOps and Agile software methodology, security engineering, IT Operations and maintenance, service desk, data scientists, and data analytics.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role plans, develops, and delivers training and training material to personnel across the enterprise including customer and contract participants. Requires working with mission teams and vendors to create, deliver, and monitor training curricula appropriate for specific roles.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and have domain understanding of the customer Enterprise IT environment.
- Duties include analyzing training needs and developing programs to address them; evaluating third party training providers; developing lesson plans and training materials; and managing delivery of internal and externally-provided training.
- This role also administers tests or knowledge assessments to ensure understanding of training content and application of knowledge, provides train-the-trainer programs and qualifies trainers for content delivery.
- Maintains records of successful training completions. Training topics may include security, users, methodology, mission applications, or infrastructure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
•Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
•Experience supporting a range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
•Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
•Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.