Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of AFRICOM's/EUCOM's mission objectives.
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Systems Engineer. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, AFRICOM/EUCOM located OCONUS in Patch Barracks Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, transitioning, and operating two-factor authentication technical solutions IAW CCMD Policy and technical strategy (e.g., PKI).
- Engineering and integrating new capabilities and features of the two-factor authentication technical solution, as directed.
- Engineering, integration, and operations and maintenance or NIPR and SIPR to include, but not limited to, CyberArk server components and hardware security models.
- Onboarding and maintaining privileged administrator accounts within CyberArk and managing service accounts to meet DoD requirements.
- Configuring and maintaining native connectors to non-PKI devices.
- Supporting systems and applications on a geographically dispersed Windows Enterprise network with multiple types of servers and server applications.
- Providing effective and efficient operation and interconnectivity of a Department of Defense Network and will execute the actions required to correct deficiencies or shortcomings and to improve system performance and efficiency
- Performing System and Network Administration and System Security.
- Performing and overseeing the management of Windows system administrator functions supporting a global Active Directory (AD) infrastructure.
- Providing senior level knowledge and Tier 3 support to the customer and their components to include Tier 3 infrastructure, design, implementation, troubleshooting, and support that builds, configures, and administers several hundred servers in their area of operation.
- Maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, repairing and supporting all switching and routing devices, firewalls, load balancers, alarmed carrier devices, uninterruptable power supplies, in-line network encryption devices, etc.
- Configuring devices in accordance with security policies.
- Developing and maintaining IP address schemes for all assigned networks, and annually review and update the Master IP Routing Schema.
- Communicating clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Working in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
- Providing remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Must hold and maintain an active Secret Clearance
BA/BS +4 years, or AA/AS + 6 years, or a major cert + 8 years, or 9 years of recent specialized experience
CYBERARK Level 2 certification: Defender
CompTIA Security + certification (IAT Level II or greater)
Act as a resource to team members, participates in team and professional meetings
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
ITIL v3 - Foundation
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Experience with DoD IT security requirements
Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Exchange, Active Directory, and Sharepoint
Experience with VmWare ESXi administration
Experience with managing and developing Group Policies