The ideal candidate will cut grass, using walking type or riding mowers.
Trim hedges and edges around walks, flowerbeds and walls, using
hedge trimmers, clippers, edging tools, chain saws, electric weed cuttersand other mission required equipment after proper instructions. J ob Responsibilities
- Maintains and cleans tools and equipment.
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth, using shears and other hand tools.
- Plants grass, flowers, trees and shrubs. Waters lawn and shrubs during dry periods,
- using hose or activating sprinkler system.
- Picks up or carts away leaves, paper or other litter.
- Removes snow from walks, driveways, roads or parking lots, using shovel and snow
- blower. Spreads salt on walkways and other areas.
- Assists in repair of roads, walks, buildings and mechanical equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid GA state pesticide applicators license.
- Must have the ability to perform physically demanding
- Working knowledge of lawn equipment operation is desired.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- No clearance required
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.