The Intelligence Group has an opening for an AWS (Cloud) Systems Administrator in Reston, Virginia. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be eligible. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor software development team to setup and maintain the AWS enclave to include Development, Test and Production Environments and support the pipelining of products through the development process. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility.
• Setup and maintain the AWS enclave to include Development, Test and Production Environments.
• Create, setup and maintain the full data stack
• Setup product pipeline for security accreditation.
• Architect, Launch and maintain security compliant virtual machines and servers
• Obtain and manage non person entity PKI certs for servers
• Setup and administer logins, IDs for virtual machines
• Develop and apply security policies, administer security groups, OUs, etc
• Develop and implement backup policy, disaster recovery.
• Coordinate interconnection security agreements.
• Create & disseminate the documentation required for the support of the Accreditation & Authorization of the project - Documentation includes: System Security Plan, Security Controls Traceability Matrix, Readiness Assessment Review, Continuous Monitoring Plan, System & Network Diagrams, PPS, POA&M, Ports, Protocols & Service, and any other documentation required for a successful A&A ATO.
Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science with 12-15 years' experience
Experience working on highly secure networks, client and server side development and solution implementation. Software development skills - python, java, etc.