Leidos is seeking Intelligence Professionals to support a ISR program at Offutt Air Force Base Nebraska
JOB SCOPE: Analyst will provide subject matter expertise and threat mitigation support for customer ISR requirements.
- Conducts all-source intelligence [critical factors, link-node, network, NAI/POI] analysis against adversary target systems and associated critical capabilities/requirements, related entities (targets) of interest, and associated Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs).
- Leverages multiple intelligence sources/domains to conduct analysis, correlation, and fusion, to develop tailored ISR products and services, and to communicate (written, oral) related subject matter expertise to Air Components and associated Combat Air Force (CAF) units.
- Performs intelligence problem set, trend, network and pattern analyses in response to multiple echelons of command validated requirements. Utilize contemporary analytic tradecraft (i.e., structured analytic techniques), technology (i.e., software applications, tools, web-enabled capabilities), data architectures (i.e., OBP, taxonomies, data tagging, databases) and associated standards (i.e., ICD, CAPCO, writing), and unit TTPs to ensure quality of products/services.
- Provides multi-ISR discipline products, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) and geospatial support within prescribed timeline
- Attends and provides feedback on related analytic training. Participates, as required, in analytic exchange, Request for Information (RFI)/collection requirements development, TTP development, and operational planning discussions.
- Capable of performing analytic duties in support of 24/7 real-world intelligence operations
Bachelor's Degree is required. Additional related Intelligence experience can substitute for a degree. -
4+ years related experience in either; All Source, SIGINT, GEOINT or HUMINT Intelligence field at a tactical or strategic operational level.
Experience performing intelligence analysis and fusion to provide actionable intelligence to war fighters.
- OIF/OEF or CENTCOM AOR deployment experience -
- Target Cycle execution and improvement
Required Security Clearance: Candidates must have an active TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.