Leidos is seeking a Service Manager and will be located in the Northern VA area. The Service Manager will work as part of an elite and agile team responsible for the end-to-end Change, Release and Configuration Management services for all Enterprise and mission critical production capabilities across the entire enterprise to include workstations across multiple classification enclaves, isolated mission partner networks and stand-alone systems.Primary Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- The Service Manager provides a proactive role for the Application Lifecycle Model (ALM) from the discovery through retirement phases by providing a one stop shop for all software related requests to include source gathering and the coordination of the development and testing of any new software applications and settings.
- Service Managers are responsible for the interaction with the customer and should possess a fundamental knowledge of Geospatial Exploitation, Enterprise applications, and a comprehensive understanding of the DoD/IC agencies mission.
- Develops technical solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product/solution
- The successful candidate will need to be able to prepare technical documentation accurately depicting customer requirements, issues, and/or concerns.
- This role is part technical SME and part project manager.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.