Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Analyst (ServiceNow) to work remotely from your home office. Candidate must be a US citizen located in the United States.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
The Project Analyst is responsible for the development, maintenance, and integration of project plans and schedules to meet customer objectives. Will be responsible for tracking all project-related work in the Service Management Office (SMO).
- Developing, planning and maintaining detailed schedules for the SMO.
- Coordinating and consolidating schedules to ensure all detailed work plans are consistent with scheduling policies and included in the Integrated Master Schedule
- Troubleshooting and monitoring potential scheduling problems including bottlenecks and critical path.
- Determining, monitoring and reviewing all project schedules to include resources, interdependences, and risk.
- Providing input and recommendations to project managers and Senior Management regarding scheduling conflicts/ changes.
- Maintaining accurate records/ paperwork.
- Identifying major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and other project events.
- Reporting to PMO lead with schedule-related status and reports daily, weekly, monthly and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Facilitating and participating in weekly program and schedule reviews.
- Assisting in recording and tracking program review meeting minutes and action items.
- Providing planning assistance to project managers as needed.
- Working closely with teams and project managers to develop reports and schedules.
- Management of projects will be required in addition to scheduling tasks.
- Will serve as PMO coordinator to assist all project managers and PMO lead with reporting.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The Project Analyst must have experience in creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data.
- Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Metric reporting and dashboard management experience
- Facilitation skills; excellent communication; mission-focused
- Logical; organized; aggressive; team-player
- Flexible and creative at getting things accomplished in demanding environments
- Experience with multitasking and running multiple projects simultanelously
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Projects
- Extensive experience with project scheduling
- Experience with resource leveling, crashing schedule, descoping, etc. to fit timelines
- Must be extremely detailed-oriented
- Experience leading Agile, Waterfall and hybrid projects
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in a business discipline with 5 years of professional experience; or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have a current PMP certification
- ServiceNow experience; especially with PPM and Agile modules
- Expert level skills with MS Project and scheduling tools
- Expert level skills with integrated master schedules
- ITIL Certification - Foundation minimum