Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Program Analyst (Reporting Analyst) supporting the Department of Veteran Affairs on the ServiceNow contract. This position is open to remote workers within the United States.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
Senior Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, report, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. Senior Program Analyst must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
The Sr. Program Analyst will analyze reports and performance data of our customer the Department of Veteran Affairs. Data is placed into ServiceNow software this position will help to make strategic decisions. This position will work closely with the client and other team members to determine KPIs, reporting metrics and ServiceNow performance analytics.
- Need ITIL-process, metrics-minded analyst that can get metrics requirements translated to results
- Align stakeholder objectives and KPIs to develop performance measurement plans and reports
- Design and create reports and dashboards in Service Now that map to the performance measurement plan
- Present reports, performance measurement plans, and designed analytics to both stakeholder and internal audiences
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- The individual must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree form an accredited college in a business discipline with 10 years of professional experience; or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- US Citizen
- Must reside within the United States
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
Additional Requirements (Must Have):
- Knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs.
- Experience using source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
- ITIL Certification - Foundation minimum
- ServiceNow experience: prefer w/in Incident, Request, Problem, Change, and/or SLM modules
- ITIL Process requirements gathering and development; gap analysis
- IT Service metrics requirements gathering and development
- KPI and metrics development and reporting based on process and service requirements
- Metrics reporting and dashboards management experience
- Facilitation skills; excellent communications; mission-focused
- Logical; organized; aggressive; team-player