The Defense Group of Leidos is seeking a SharePoint Developer to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Fort Meade, MD.
The selected candidate will provide SharePoint development support to establish, implement, and enhance a web presence for the DISA Command Center in support of DISA Europe to provide global situational awareness of the posture of information networks and enterprise services. Specifically, the engineer will maintain and enhance the Command's KM operational data repository and situational awareness portal.
The candidate will support GSM-O Task Order 20.
- Provide an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the SharePoint development process from receipt of a requirement to finalization of a product.
- Provide information and KM activities for the Command which will improve organizational processes and products in order to ensure optimal support to customers.
- Develop KM tools, portals, and capabilities to solve internal customer information needs.
- Train DISA Europe personnel on KM practices.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts with team members, both contractor and client, throughout development process.
- Work to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that affect multiple area or disciplines.
- Integrate existing capabilities with the latest technologies to create an effective situational awareness and Common Operation Picture environment.
- Ingestion of authoritative data sources for machine-to-machine data exchange, geospatial mapping, automated workflows, and development of common and custom analytics for data/event correlation.
- Enable comprehensive and customizable visualization of ideas to achieve a common operational capability.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8-12 years of overall related experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Intimate knowledge of MS SharePoint Server Enterprise 2013, content lists, related/linked lists, SharePoint Web part
- Knowledge of programming language: Java Script, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), jQuery, SQL, Angular 6
- Experience with MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- SharePoint MCITP, MCSE, MCSD, or MCSM Certifications
- Prior usage of Geospatial data for mapping (KML)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015
- ITIL V3
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
External Referral Eligible