Leidos is seeking a computer systems analyst to support a large healthcare contract in Windsor Mill, MD
The successful candidate will work within an ITIL environment. The position is a highly customer focused environment to provide system administration and proactive support to the internal Leidos employees at 3300 Lord Baltimore Drive supporting Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Perform specific duties as a Computer Systems Analyst through a flexible tiered team approach in support of the infrastructure operations, hardware, and software. The candidate will work as a seasoned technician providing advanced technical support to internal and remote employees. The successful candidate should have demonstrable working familiarity with one or more of the following: Asset and Change management systems such as Service Now (SNOW) or BMC Remedy; Windows Endpoint management with Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager WinPE; expert working knowledge of Windows 8.1 and Windows 10; Imaging & Patch Management; Application Deployment/Delivery technologies. Must possess expert level Windows support as an administrator. The candidate will perform work assigned by management and team lead with a customer focus approach and ability to work as part of one or more cross-functional team(s) supporting various new technology insertions supporting the CMS and Leidos missions.
- Experience in deploying and managing Windows Operating systems (Win8.1 and Win10)
- Experience in Windows Desktop Administration & troubleshooting.
- Experience in deploying and managing Windows Computers Imaging using one or more of these applications Symantec Ghost, Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager WinPE
- Experience in deploying and managing Windows Computers Patching using one or more of these applications Altiris, WSUS and Microsoft System Center 2012 (SCCM)
- Understanding of Active Directory Group/User/Computers
- Understanding of Encryption Management (McAfee, ePolicy Orchestrator, CheckPoint Lockouts)
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Solid understanding of Group Policies/Login scripts troubleshooting
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
- Well organized, and able to provide off hour coverage when necessary
- Excellent customer service skills, a team player, adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and willing to go the extra mile in a fast pace environment to service the customer with a positive attitude.
- Active Directory Maintenance - managing computer/printers via Microsoft tools and One Identity ActiveRoles Server (ARS).
- Pushing Software and updates via tools such as Microsoft System Center/Device Management Tool, Arellia as well as manual installs
- Hardware repair on laptops, workstations and printers
- McAfee EPolicy admin web tools to unlock user accounts and reset token for encryption on Laptops
- Imaging of program computers
- Providing all facets of User Support
- Setting up IT equipment in users work areas
- Following company procedures and security policies
- Updating asset tracking DB with assets that are deployed to include assignment and location
- Supports computer refresh projects
- Working with Asset management on SW licensing and installs for local support
BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Public Trust
Clearance Required Prior to Start:
- Ability to obtain a clearance
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.