Job Requisition:Business Manager
The Business Manager, in coordination with the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, will establish staffing & business process standards for a large engineering program and support execution of day to day program execution activities to include coordinating business rhythms, vendor meetings, cross team activities and program increment planning events. The Business Manager will also manage internal and on-site actions for Leidos program employees and subcontractors to include onboarding, off-boarding, daily ad hoc requirements and security processing tasks. The Business Manager will assist in developing a candidate pipeline; coordinating and participating in interviews; and providing redeployment opportunities for existing staff.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
• Coordinate program staffing & business process actions
• Establish processes and standards for program focused on continual improvement
• Address and resolve staffing issues for customer, subcontractors, and Leidos employees
• Collaborate and coordinate staffing decisions & actions with program team, customer, and subs
• Manage the redeployment program and processes for internal team members
• Manage the program’s management portal and support coordination of program deliverables
List the “must have” MINIMUM requirements to be considered for the position and ensure minimum quals fall within the minimum Leidos job code requirements. Example: Bachelors’ Degree with 6 years’ of applicable experience or 4 additional years’ of experience in lieu of degree. Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance. Must have 2+ years JAVA experience.
- Seven (7) years of experience directly supporting IC programs
- Experience executing staffing and requirements actions for a program
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and candidates
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Candidate must have active TS/SCI with polygraph.
Candidate must have BA with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be a substitute for education.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.