The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Infrastructure Management & Support Services (IMSS) program supports the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection in protecting consumers and enforcing consumer protection laws through a set of integrated Information Technology (IT) services. This Task Order will help ensure the effective operations and maintenance of the Information Communications Technology (ICT) infrastructure. Based in Indianapolis, the Quality professional will function independently through the Mission Assurance organization to define, implement, and maintain an independent Quality Assurance function and a Quality Management System (QMS) that must meet ISO 9001 standards and its performance standards. Quality will also support investigations, propose and assist in implementing improvements in process efficiencies and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) compliance, as well as infrastructure modernization through technology and cloud services.
- Establish and Maintain a Quality Program in accordance with Program Quality Requirements
- Interface to Internal & External Customers (PMs, Functional Leads, Leidos internal stakeholders)
- Program Surveillance Service/Product Delivery (QA/QC) / (i.e., in-process reviews, work product reviews, test compliance, participate in ERB/CCB, and ROMB), perform process audits, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) review/approvals, etc.)
- Perform and Support Industry Quality Standard Assessments (i.e., Preparation & Compliance to ISO, ITIL)
- Early Identification of Risks/Issues (Services/Operations, Supplier Mgt, Testing, etc.)
- Operational Excellence/Continuous Service Improvement (Structured Improvement Activities - SIAs)
- Metrics Management (Collect, Track, Analyze, Report Performance Data & Customer Satisfaction feedback/recommend improvements)
- Issue Management (i.e., perform root cause analysis, report Customer Quality Escapes, Lessons Learned)
- Support Proposals (Write to Quality & Performance Requirements)
- Experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in Service Level/Metrics Management
- Knowledge of Lean-Six Sigma/Continuous Service Improvement
- Must be Self-Motivated and Possess Strong Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College in a Related Discipline and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Trained
- Previous IT Service Operations experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and participate/facilitate improvement events
- Knowledge of International Organization for Standardization (ISO)