The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Installation Advanced Planner to work with our team at the Integration and Logistics Center in Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Surface Sonar mission. In this mission, Leidos provides engineering and technical support for the United States Navy's Undersea Warfare (USW) System.Primary Responsibilities:
- Monitor Ship Change Documents (SCDs) for maturity and milestone achievement
- Maintain matrix of planned, authorized, and completed installations
- Investigate requirements for and draft Support Services Requirements for Alteration Installation Team support during availability
- Review Technical Data Packages, Installation Control Drawings, and Ship Installation Drawings for accuracy and material impacts/changes
- Compare installation material lists to technical drawings for compliance
- H igh school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience in electrical and/or industrial shipboard installation
- Ability to maintain information in excel, word, and power point
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings
- Understanding of TS9090-310 and availability milestones
Must possess and maintain a Secret ClearancePreferred Qualifications:
- Experience with AN/SQQ-89 system configuration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.