The Business Manager, in coordination with the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, will establish staffing & business process standards for a large engineering program and support execution of day to day program execution activities to include coordinating business rhythms, vendor meetings, cross team activities and program increment planning events. The Business Manager will also manage internal and on-site actions for Leidos program employees and subcontractors to include onboarding, off-boarding, daily ad hoc requirements and security processing tasks. The Business Manager will assist in developing a candidate pipeline; coordinating and participating in interviews; and providing redeployment opportunities for existing staff.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
• Coordinate program staffing & business process actions
• Establish processes and standards for program focused on continual improvement
• Address and resolve staffing issues for customer, subcontractors, and Leidos employees
• Collaborate and coordinate staffing decisions & actions with program team, customer, and subs
• Manage the redeployment program and processes for internal team members
• Manage the program's management portal and support coordination of program deliverables
List the "must have" MINIMUM requirements to be considered for the position and ensure minimum quals fall within the minimum Leidos job code requirements. Example: Bachelors' Degree with 6 years' of applicable experience or 4 additional years' of experience in lieu of degree. Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance. Must have 2+ years JAVA experience.
- Seven (7) years of experience directly supporting IC programs
- Experience executing staffing and requirements actions for a program
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and candidates
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Candidate must have active TS/SCI with polygraph.
Candidate must have BA with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be a substitute for education.