More About the Role:
The Reporting and Metrics Analyst will be a strong influencer to our program by driving improvements through gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process improvements throughout the reporting process. The role requires excellent analytical and technical skills, in addition to a keen ability to determine specifications and standards for business reporting and maintaining data integrity.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Gather, document, analyze and draw conclusions from Remedy and HP Application Lifecycle Management ticket data based on independent research and analysis.
• Conduct activities associated with reporting, data analytics and data visualization, which are expected to drive performance and improve quality of team service deliverables.
• Conduct and document ticket performance analysis to support management decision-making.
• Present analysis, metrics, data sources, alternative data sorts or recommendations to program management and operations.
• Recommend process improvements and establish procedures that positively impact overall operations.
-Provide team training and mentoring on IT business intelligence tools and best practices.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Requires a BA Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years; preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems, Statistics or a related discipline.
• Must be eligible for Public Trust clearance (U.S. Citizenship, or legal residency with limited foreign travel).
• Experience in IT operations trend analysis and common key performance indicators.
• Strong understanding of data integration and database management; aggregated reporting, analytics and visualization; and database manipulation, including the ability to write and run queries (SQL), and link tables.
• Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and visualization in tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar.
• Expert in the use of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel (to include pivot tables, macros, graphs, charts, etc.).
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally, effectively explain complex information, and document according to standards.