More About the Role:
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for coordinating the execution and performance of the internal technical staff who support our customers in a managed service environment and to ensure that service levels are achieved. The Service Manager plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. The Service Manager is responsible for ensuring that standards, policies and procedures are created and followed to provide effective service delivery.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Oversee the incidents, Defects, Work Orders and Change Requests assigned to the Cloud and Automation Teams.
• Manage and coordinate urgent and escalated support issues.
• Oversee ticketing system to confirm the completion of tickets in a timely manner.
• Analyze Service Management data and metrics to identify trends and potential areas for further investigation.
• Help develop processes and creation of standard operating procedures for repeatable service tasks and duties.
• Provide point of escalation for customer service issues or concerns.
• Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience; preferably in Information Technology, Information Management Systems, or a related discipline.
• 4+ years' Experience in IT Service Delivery Management.
• Experience with ITIL Management tools like Remedy or ServiceNow.
• ITIL Foundations Training or Certification.
• Experience working in information technology focused on IT Operations.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally, effectively explain complex information, and document according to standards.
• Must be eligible for Public Trust clearance (U.S. Citizenship, or legal residency with limited foreign travel).