Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opening for a Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst supporting the Military & Veterans Health Operation in our Reston, VA office.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Annual, quarterly and monthly forecast development. You will need to interact with program management, senior finance management, business development staff as well as project finance teams to develop consolidated revenue and operating income forecasts.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and financial close packages to be reviewed with business and finance leaders.
- Identify risks and opportunities against existing programs and new business opportunities through reviews with program management.
- Serve as a liaison between program teams and cross functional departments to perform financial research and analysis.
- Support internal or external audit requests along with compliance tasks including labor reviews.
- Assist in special projects and perform ad hoc analysis & reporting as needed.
Bachelors' Degree with 8 years' of applicable experience supporting finance or related functions
Experience with financial and indirect planning in government contracting environment
Experience using Hyperion for Financial Planning activities
Experience with supporting portfolios of large and small contracts
Familiarity with use of program EACs in forecasting
MBA degree a plus
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.