Job Description:Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Sr. GIS Analyst for our St. Louis, MO location. Qualified candidates must be a US Citizen to be consideration.
The Sr. GIS Analyst will provide the following:
- Provide support in geospatial analysis of satellite imagery to perform Feature Data collection and Quality Control of Feature Data
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups
- Must have ArcMap experience, be familiar with reading cartographic products, photo interpretation, Feature Data products
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Must have technical and leadership abilities and be able to demonstrate such skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Geography or related field or equivalent and 5-8 years of experience
- US Citizen
- Feature Data (preference to any of these: TDS, UFD, TDS, GIFD, DFEG, TFEG, MGCP, FACC ( Feature Data schemas)) experience doing feature extraction, photo interpretation, working knowledge of AFFIF/DVOF and Quality Control over imagery of Feature Extraction
- ESRI products including Arc GIS
- Experience generating production tracking methods and generating SOPs
- Knowledge and execution of AAFIF, Geonames and DVOF workflows
- Ability to train staff on GIS fundamentals
- Experience in Data Finishing and Quality assurance
- SDE knowledge
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.