The Leidos Spatial Solutions team has an opening for a Software Configuration Manager to work on a cloud integration, operations, and sustainment program (FGS-IOS). The team is involved in the deployment and maintenance of multiple operational cloud deployed geospatial solutions. A successful candidate will have experience with Agile methodologies and the various tools necessary to run agile teams, as well as the ability to participate in release planning events, daily scrums, and other technical discussions as needed.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities will involve the establishment of a configuration management process, to include versioning of software baselines, custom scripts, and system settings. Baselines will need to be managed across multiple environments and security domains for a number of different systems that are being maintained under the FGS-IOS contract. Once CM processes are established and socialized, the Configuration Manager will be responsible for working with representatives from multiple FGS-IOS and development teams to track baselines as they move across environments. Because of the expected frequency of the deliveries, this will require close oversight to ensure the program knows exactly what versions of software, scripts, and system parameters exist in each environment at any given time.
- Requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance, with ability to obtain a Polygraph post hire
- Significant experience as a Software Configuration Manager using tools such as Git, Jenkins and Nexus
- Proven experience managing multiple baselines across multiple environments
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile/SAFe development methodologies
- Experience with team collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, Hipchat/RocketChat/Mattermost)
- Knowledge of geospatial technologies such as ArcGIS
- Prior experience as a software build engineer
- Knowledge of IC Cloud Architecture implementation methodologies
- Advanced Jira and Confluence skills
- Ability to efficiently track and report status of multiple capabilities regularly (Daily)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph