Join the ranks at Leidos and be a part of team that is supporting the Global War on Terror in a state of the art Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center .
Leidos has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator at Cannon AFB New Mexico.
The job of the Systems Administrator is to apply network / systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or network / system functional specifications, and design, develop, test and modify computer systems and programs based on user or design specifications. Many of the systems are unique, one of a kind, custom built prototypes that are continually changing and evolving to meet mission needs. The Systems administrator will provide support in a Top Secret Special Compartment Information (TS/SCI) classified environment which is technically complex, has little government provided documentation and limited OEM documentation. Shift work and some travel required. PRIMARY REPSONISIBILITIES:-Administration and maintenance support for systems, end user devices and applications to include, Secure View, Citrix, Zeus, IMOM, Google Earth, MiRC, Omen/Mongo, Windows 10, and standard Microsoft Office applications. -Minimal server and database archive support will also be required. -Update and monitor application performance and provide data management for devices including, but not limited to, end user devices, servers, and database archives. -Support additional systems including, but not limited to, NIPRnet, SIPRnet, FMV, and internal voice systems. -Exercise good analytic and problem solving skills when restoring outages and connectivity issues and do so under extremely tight time constraints. -Ability to add a new part or capability to an existing design or system. Work often times involves improving a capability or parts performance through changes in technology or improved versions of the part or equipment. -Assist with determining technical solutions for presentation to the government customer. -Troubleshoot quickly and exercise work independently.
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree is preferred. Associates Degree in a related technical discipline and 3+ years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Experience with exploitation tools such as Google Earth, AIMs, or Multi-Int Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) is a must.
- Military C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience required.
- Experience with both Windows Server 2k8/2k12 and Windows 10 administration. -Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
- Must possess the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
- Must have at minimum a current Security+ Certification IAW DoD 8570.
- Must have a current TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Military experience in a computer-related career field/discipline.
- CCNA or CISSP is highly desired.
- Experience with SCCM desktop management suite. -
- Experience with virtual desktop brokers, such as VMWare View or Citrix XenDesktop. -
- Experience with SecureView, XenDesktop, XenApp, NetScaler and NetApp. -Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Server+, CITRIX, NetApp, and ITIL v3. -
- Experience deploying production virtual environments (e.g. thin clients). -Experience with Windows software packaging and deployment automation.
- Operational experience with UAV's, specifically Predator or Reaper. -
- Prior military or civilian DoD experience with Air Operations.