The Maritime Division at Leidos currently has an opening for a Systems Integration Project Manager to work from Dallas, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to assist the Advanced Sensor Program Office and the United States Navy to succeed in its mission objectives to field a new radar system. This opportunity will challenge you to provide measurable input to new solutions, processes or standards in order to achieve functional and project objectives.
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing system integration operations, exercises and experiments. Evaluating system performance and providing decision makers with cogent recommendations for needed system enhancements, corrections or new capabilities. Updating system documentation, including system CONOPs and operator employment manuals.
- BA degree and a minimum of 12 years relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Current TS/SCI level security clearance - at Day One
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Have knowledge and experience with DoD/USN plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of airborne RADAR systems.
- Ability to translate user needs and requirements into practical solutions that meet mission functional and schedule needs.
- USN P-3C or P-8A operational experience.
- Ability to convince others to accept areas view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Has expert knowledge of MPRA practices, advanced techniques and solutions within USN aviation warfare and professional discipline to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
- BS in Business Admin, Finance or Systems Engineering
- Naval War College Graduate
- Formal Program/Project Management Training
- Experience working for Advanced Sensor Technologies Program Office highly preferred