The Entity Service Manager will work as part of an elite and agile team responsible for the end-to-end Change, Release and Configuration Management services for all mission critical production capabilities across the entire enterprise to include workstations across multiple classification enclaves, isolated mission partner networks and stand-alone systems. The Service Manager provides a proactive role for the Application Lifecycle Model (ALM) from the discovery through retirement phases by providing upfront engineering, source gathering, as well as the coordinating of the development and testing of any new software applications and settings. Service Managers are responsible for the interaction with the customer and should possess a fundamental knowledge of Geospatial Exploitation, and Enterprise applications as well as a comprehensive understanding of the DoD/IC agencies mission. The successful candidate will need to be able to prepare technical documentation accurately depicting customer requirements, issues, and/or concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares project plans consistent with LCM (system requirements, schedules, acquisition, implementation, testing) using appropriate tools.
- Define new requirements to include dependencies not limited to mission product specifications, server reach back, other applications, identifying source code, and Operating System.
- Develop technical profile to include capturing and identifying packaging configurations, hardware dependencies, and custom configurations that are necessary.
- Supports test and verification activities with ISP/ASP/NTO.
- Addresses critical risk/trouble issues with RCAs and various mitigations.
- Ability to lead and work effectively across multiple team members or teams within organizational boundaries.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at multiple locations and multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) across multiple teams and with senior company and customer management..
- Understanding of the Application Lifecycle Model (ALM)
- Identify Entity requirements and plan based on customer needs, technology, interfaces and operational considerations.
- Conducts trade studies and provides recommendations for product selection.
- Experienced in systems operations and specific tools to optimize solutions.
- Proficient in determining impacts of system changes using models or simulation to determine expectations.
- Knowledge of multiple mature and some emerging technologies.
- Understands "big picture" and applies that knowledge across multiple systems/projects.
Education & Experience:
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have an active TS/SCI to be considered for this position.