Leidos is currently looking for a Provisioner/ Logistics Specialist to support the PM TN INC 2 ISD Project at Ft. Gordon and APG.
- Develop Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and Statement of Work (SOW) for the development of Logistics Management Information (LMI).
- Extensive knowledge of Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs), Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP), Provisioning and Pre-Procurement Screening, and Repair Parts Special Tools Lists (RPSTLs).
- Participate in Provisioning Conference, In-Process Reviews, RPSTL review, hardware tear-downs, TM/RPSTL Verification, weekly program conference calls.
- Monitor contract compliance of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and government interpretation of regulations such as MIL-STD-40051-2B, MIL-STD-1388-2B, DoD 4100-39M, MIL-HDBK-1222F, Powerlog Edits, and MIL-PRF-49506.
- Perform all Initial Item Identification processes.
- Experienced with the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) to load PPLs and process through the Bill of Material (BOM) build.
- Supply Support Request (SSR) processing, follow-up, and EDFP requirements to support SSRs.
- Provide guidance for RPSTL design, establish maintenance significant items. Knowledgeable of Two Level Maintenance, TMs, ETM, IETMs and digital formatting.
- New B16 National Stock Number (NSN) assignment processing and coding criteria. NSN file maintenance actions and required forms (i.e. DD1685, JLC-19, JLC-17, DD61, JLC-47).
- Position will require 20% to 30% travel.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of provisioning experience.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Knowledge of the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP)
- Knowledge of the Joint Electronics Designation System (JETDS)
- Knowledge of PowerLog-J
- Knowledge of the Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS)
- Knowledge of the Equipment Publication System
- Knowledge of the Selected Essential Item Stockage Availability Method (SESAME)
- Knowledge of the H6 Cataloging Handbook, H4/H8
- Microsoft Office 2016 or 2017
- Engineering Drawing Development
- Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC)