Leidos is currently looking for an Administrative Support Specialist for Fort Carson Ivy Division Signal University.Responsibilities
- Serve as Pearson Vue Test center administrator
- Serve as general Administrative Assistant to the Fort Carson Ivy Division Signal University(IDSU) Commandant
- Process student enrollments.
- Coordinate course schedules on SharePoint web pages.
- Answer telephones and provide responses to routine inquiries.
- Maintain IDSU Class rosters
- Review and monitor Instructors Class Critiques on the final day of class.
- Review and track After Action Reports within five days of the end of the class.
- Assist IDSU Commandant in day to day operations
- Prepare reports, papers and briefings IAW US Army communications policies and templates.
- Answer operational questions and resolve basic day-to-day issues with students and customers.
- Other duties as required
- High School diploma with 3 or more years of directly related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office suit.
- Have Pearson Vue test Administrator certification or ability to obtain.
- Experience with preparing reports, briefings, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.