The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator who is a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. Under limited supervision, the Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle.
• Negotiates NDA's and Teaming Agreements
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
• Conducts price and cost analysis.
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Primarily supports federal programs as well as some commercial and state/local government programs.
• Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
• Performs subcontract close-out activities.
• Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 4 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions
• Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR. Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.