The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Sharepoint Developer to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance and willingness to obtain a POLY is required for consideration. Candidate is responsible for writing and maintaining source code, creating and maintaining software applications and applying frameworks involved in a software release. Duties include computer programming, documenting, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle and resulting in a software product. Expertise in one or more programming language is required.
Back-end SharePoint Developer:
The successful candidate must have direct experience implementing Microsoft SharePoint based solutions. The candidate will work as a member of a team to develop and support SharePoint based solutions, which address a range of business needs that involve collaboration, workflow, content management, document management, business intelligence, and reporting.
Additional job functions include:
- Assess business process and suitability for solution implementation using the Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 platform
- Provide content management strategies for intranet sites on the SharePoint platform
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management
- Design, develop, customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows
- Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint features and functionalities Maintain FAQs, Knowledge Base, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend internal and external customer meetings as required
- Provide technical advice to team members and customers on best practices for SharePoint development
- Develop and deliver requirements and design documents
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team.
• Experience designing and developing complex business applications in SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Strong understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Excellent knowledge programming in .NET, C#, ASP.NET Excellent customer service and communications skills
• Analytical skills to discover business problems, identify possible causes, and design quick and effective solutions
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Security + CE or equivalent DOD 8570 certification
- Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
- TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Poly clearance is required
- ITIL Certification
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance
"External Referral Eligible"