No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to fill a position supporting the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs as a Project Scheduler on a major weapon acquisition program. The scope encompasses providing subject matter expertise to the Federal program manager and project engineers as well as establishing programmatic liaison with project engineers at the national security laboratories and nuclear weapon production facilities who are engaged in managing technical work. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated project scheduling expertise ideally developed during engagement with Federal and/or Defense agencies. This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site at the NNSA offices in Albuquerque NM.
• Advising development and subsequent revisions of an integrated, resource loaded schedule for a multi-billion dollar project.
• Application of advanced scheduling methodologies, practices, knowledge, skills, and abilities in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
• Integration with earned value management system.
• Presentations to teammates, company representatives, customer community, integrated product team and government program reviews including: integrated baseline reviews, monthly contract management reviews, weekly schedule status reviews, and monthly schedule reviews.
• Schedule analysis and reports consisting of critical path analysis reports, late start/late finish schedule analysis reports, weekly schedule status reports, three month schedule forecast look-a-head reports, program schedule milestones/program events reports, monthly schedule earned value management performance status reports, and schedule comparison analysis, baseline variance analysis, and schedule forecast variance analysis, schedule validity analysis and scrubbing.
• Current DOE Q or DoD TS clearance required.
• BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Project and Primavera P6
• Minimum of 4 years' experience supporting federal government programs is required.
• Prior experience in scheduling large, multi-organizational integrated resource loaded schedules.
• Prior experience with NNSA headquarters, NNSA field (e.g., SNL, LANL or LLNL) or the Department of Defense (e.g., Air Force, Navy, Army, DTRA).
• Master's degree.
• Prior experience in weapon systems engineering; requirements management, risk management and configuration management of large projects; and integrating work of multiple contractors.
• PMP certification is highly desired.