Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for Financial Systems Analyst Lead to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation Group. In this role, you will report to Sr. Manager of Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) and provide leadership and direction in the areas of Costpoint Ledger Master data, Enterprise Reporting, Business Architecture, and Employee systems Initiatives.
This role can be supported from Reston - VA or Oak Ridge - TN.
- Support the "Reporting, Employee Systems, Business Architecture" piece of the Enterprise Systems Transformation organization.
- Work and lead transformational projects such as Analytics 360, Access and Provisioning including the development and implementation of project planning, change management, and training.
- Support and master the Costpoint Master Data "pillars" of Orgs, GL Accounts and Companies for Leidos Corporation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field and 8- 12 years of relevant experience in a large enterprise environment.
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint general ledger
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience with BI tools
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented to expand knowledge and add value to the organization. Able to think "out of the box" to solve problems, make processes more efficient.
- Must have experience with project work (life cycles, timelines, etc.)
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment in diverse locations
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Government contracting experience is preferred
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly.
- Customer service focused
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment