The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer
to work in our Orlando, FL
office. Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and fielding efforts including testing/installation of Linux and Windows operating systems and application lock-down consistent with the current status of cyber security regulations. Applications may support legacy versions based on DIACAP and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Requirements. Candidate must have experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings.Qualifications:
- BS and minimum of 4 years of experience with Cybersecurity issues
- Windows and Linux System administration,
- Experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems through development of scripts,
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application,
- System vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings.
- Familiarity with DIACAP and RMF requirements.
- Candidate must have a minimum Secret Clearance.
- Candidates with TS/SCI preferred.
- Familiarity with US Army constructive training including JLCCTC.
- Experience in development of end user operating manuals, and documentation,
- Experience in training of end users in Operating System and SW application installation and operation.
- Familiarity with Virtualization, particularly VMware/Vsphere.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.