Job Requisition:Deputy Program Manager
The ANNEX team in the Mission Solutions Operation (MSO) is seeking a Deputy Program Manager (DPM) for a matrixed cyber solutions team focused on mobile, cloud and offensive tool development. The position is designed to specifically support the Program Manager in activities such as managing the budget, spend plans, integrated master schedule, resource loaded network, personnel rotation schedule, assisting with subcontractor oversight, and managing internal and external deliverables. This position is mainly based in Reston, VA with occasional visits to local customer sites and Chantilly, VA. There is very little travel required; however, mainly to Columbia to support CSS division or to conferences and trade shows for briefings and demonstrations.
- The DPM will be responsible for assisting the Program Manager, Financial Support Staff, and Contracts/Subcontracts Administrators in managing multiple efforts for both direct and indirect work to include IR&D, capture and proposal support.
- In this role, the DPM will be responsible for managing staffing, finances and contractual aspects of the program, as directed by the PM.
- The DPM will be responsible for proposal management, business plans, staffing, and proposal work statements, including acting as a liaison with the customer for program business and financial related activities.
- The DPM will be responsible to work with program management and technical team representatives to identify, analyze and report cost, risk and schedule variances.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with a technical focus, or related OR experience in lieu of degree with at least eight (8) years of related experience, including experience on multiple contract types.
- Possess a strong background and demonstrated performance in government contracting, particularly related to financial aspects and standard business practices (e.g., familiarity with and ability to interpret statements of work, contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.), the cyber technical domain, software development lifecycle, and communications at multiple levels.
- Demonstrated experience with financial analysis, including variance analysis, risk assessment, and advanced MS Office skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook).
CLEARANCE: Current Secret clearance with ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret/SCI with Poly.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.