Leidos is seeking a candidate to take the lead in defining the incident management process for the NASA NEST program. The candidate will lead the NEST Incident management Team and work with the NASA ESI organization and the NEST Team to help create and continuously track the NEST incident management process. This position will give the candidate the opportunity to help manage incident management in the dynamic, technology-driven NASA environment. The candidate will use proven ITIL-based change processes - proven by other Leidos programs and NASA - to help monitor knowledge management within the NASA environment. The incident management process will be supported by the NASA ServiceNow ITSM system and will leverage the existing documentation to help create the knowledge management database. The candidate will work with other NEST team members to gather information to help expedite the resolution of NEST incidents.
• Leading the Incident Management process for the NASA NEST program.
• Serving as the NEST Incident Management Lead
• Partners with the NASA ESI team and other NASA organizations to create the NASA NEST Incident management process; Ensuring that NEST Incident management process complies with/complements the NASA 7120.7 processes.
• Champions the NEST Incident Management process; Works with other NEST Change Team members to educate the NASA user, other contractors and the NEST team members on the NEST Incident management process.
• Drives process education to support Incident management acceptance.
• Works with the NEST ServiceNow team to validate and, when necessary, update the incident management process.
Basic Qualifications and Education
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 2 years' relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Detailed knowledge of the ITIL v3 processes and associated ITSM tool support with either ServiceNow or Remedy. ServiceNow preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in leading the deployment and support of ITIL processes in an active production environment.
• Very good negotiation and communication skills. Ability to work with a diverse team to reach consensus on critical issues.
• Demonstrate experience in leading Incident bridges to result in timely incident resolutions.
• Detailed knowledge of computer system infrastructures the infrastructure building blocks (e.g., desktops, network devices, printers, applications, databases, etc.) - all of the elements the may be influenced by ITIL-based changes.
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, technology driven environment while striving to achieve customer satisfaction.
• ITIL v3 certification is required.
• Direct experience in leading the deployment of a ServiceNow-based Incident process
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.