Seeking a Quality Assurance (QA)/Network Engineer to ensure all network systems are in compliance. The candidate will provide oversight for a very large and complex network infrastructure. The candidate will be responsible for QA of deployed networks and would have a deep understanding of network technologies and designs.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation
- Create and maintain quality procedures that adequately evaluate the networks and provide mitigations when needed
- Determine if current methods and techniques result in meeting quality standards or require modification
- Ensure the QA of existing network configurations match the initial design and proposed implementation
- Responsible for QA of deployed network systems across mission networks
- Updating SOPs and Visio network drawings
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure quality standards are in place and followed
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering with 12+ years of experience with a combination of QA and network engineering or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- 6+ years of experience with Cisco/Juniper/VMware/F5 technologies
- Must have demonstrated knowledge logging into devices and verifying configurations and implementations
- Experience with Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as technical reports will be created
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of the organization (managers, supervisors, Network engineers, etc.).
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required for this position
- CCNA certification is ideal