Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Analyst, Senior to support a VA mission critical data centers located in Austin, TX. This role is onsite in Austin, we do not provide relocation assistance. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services provided/housed in a data center.
The focus of this position will be providing budgetary and financial support across the organization. The successful candidate will be able to work with various funding sources, contribute to the technical writing of Performance Work Statements and Statement of Work documents, and interface with different acquisition groups, as well as other duties.
This position will be supporting the VA data centers across the nation, specifically in the realm of operational budgets, accounting and project funding related to the VA Facilities division.
A successful candidate will be responsible for and have prior experience in:
- Managing program budgets
- Establishing and updating project plans, precedence networks, and schedules in conjunction with transferring funds between divisions and projects.
- Providing technical expertise to develop, update, analyze, and evaluate project plans, schedules, resource requirements and resources allocation.
- Establishing, reviewing, and updating Baseline schedules.
- Assisting in providing appropriate documentation and support in planning and ensuring that programs adequately incorporate requirements for reports to VA management.
- Preparing, reviewing, analyzing and maintaining project schedules.
- Processing daily budget/accounting transactions
- Managing account reconciliations, forecasting, actuals to budget analysis
- Supervising budgets of the federal government and/or the Department of Veterans Affairs (types of budgets - project, operations, maintenance contracts, etc.)
- Performing budgetary and financial analysis
- Monitoring/tracking execution of budget with funds from various sources
- Technical writing related to facilities projects, such as Statement of Work and Performance Work Statements
- Understanding appropriated vs franchise funding
- BS in Business or comparable field of study
- 8-10 years of related work experience
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen
- Experience with Strategic Capital Investment Planning (SCIP) tool and process.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)