This position will support the development, integration, and test of automated technologies in the customer secure environment for Enterprise, Joint, and Tactical activities.
- Candidate will provide architecture and design work as well as hands-on lab integration and test in a Research & Development environment.
- Provide expert, independent systems engineering services and leadership in specialized technical areas.
- Provide expertise on as-needed basis to all tack assignments.
- Coordinates with contractor and Government management to ensure that the task have been properly defined and that proposed solution(s) meet Government requirements.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Eight (8) or more year's progressive experience performing electronics, systems, software engineering activities.
- Demonstrated experience working programing methods and implementation of large scale automated information systems.
- DIY mentality with emphasis on research and development and learning new technologies within a Digital System focus
- Experience with Embedded systems (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc.)
- Software development (small scale/hobby level) in python or golang (GO).
- Knowledge/experience with Solar Powered systems and Li-Ion battery technologies
- Electronics/circuit experience in design, fabrication, troubleshooting and repair of electronic devices/systems
- Possess excellent oral and written communications skills to clearly convey issues and ideas to the customer lead, team, and management
- Basic Radio Frequency (RF) Systems knowledge
- Basic Wireless Networking knowledge
- Familiarity/experience working in an Agile development methodology environment
- Familiarity with technical and policy direction and challenges deploying autonomous systems