The Office 365 Technical Specialist will support organizations in its effort to migrate into Office 365. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of Office 365 platform, services, and associated configurations. The Office 365 Technical Specialist will provide consultation and hands-on implementation support to Office 365 migrations including design, architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support Office 365 operational KPIs. The candidate should also be familiar with Office 365 governance and have working knowledge of ITIL service delivery model. Key responsibilities include technical implementation of Office 365 and support of the Office 365 tenant, working with team members to develop the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to Office 365 operating in cloud. The Office 365 Technical Specialist will support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with less than 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- Microsoft Office 365's Cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Implementing Microsoft ADFS
- Engineering Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Azure AD Connect
- Engineering Single sign on (SSO)
- Working with Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Exchange Hybrid servers
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate - Office 365
- ITILv Certified
- High degree of customer service and team work