The Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Technical Administrative Assistant
to work in our Bridgewater, VA
office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Leidos
mission.Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications:To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Ordering standard office equipment & supplies (some recurring)
- Managing directorate calendar, including personnel outages, conference room reservations, meeting coordination (lunches when applicable), etc.
- Manage directorate seating & org charts
- Maintaining up-to-date phone lists
- New hire onboarding, including workstation setup with standard equipment
- Exiting employee off-boarding including equipment decommissions and accessory returns
- Recurring software renewals and maintenance
- Maintaining an accurate list of charge number descriptions for active programs
- Taking Meeting Minutes and Action Items
- Maintaining Export Control Logs
- Expense Reports
- High School Diploma 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent communications skills to interface with customers and peers
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite and Windows proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.