The ANNEX team in the Mission Solutions Operation (MSO) is seeking a Deputy Program Manager (DPM) for a matrixed cyber solutions team focused on mobile, cloud and offensive tool development. The position is designed to specifically support the Program Manager in activities such as managing the budget, spend plans, integrated master schedule, resource loaded network, personnel rotation schedule, assisting with subcontractor oversight, and managing internal and external deliverables. This position is mainly based in Reston, VA with occasional visits to local customer sites and Chantilly, VA. There is very little travel required; however, mainly to Columbia to support CSS division or to conferences and trade shows for briefings and demonstrations.
- The DPM will be responsible for assisting the Program Manager, Financial Support Staff, and Contracts/Subcontracts Administrators in managing multiple efforts for both direct and indirect work to include IR&D, capture and proposal support.
- In this role, the DPM will be responsible for managing staffing, finances and contractual aspects of the program, as directed by the PM.
- The DPM will be responsible for proposal management, business plans, staffing, and proposal work statements, including acting as a liaison with the customer for program business and financial related activities.
- The DPM will be responsible to work with program management and technical team representatives to identify, analyze and report cost, risk and schedule variances.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with a technical focus, or related OR experience in lieu of degree with at least eight (8) years of related experience, including experience on multiple contract types.
- Possess a strong background and demonstrated performance in government contracting, particularly related to financial aspects and standard business practices (e.g., familiarity with and ability to interpret statements of work, contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.), the cyber technical domain, software development lifecycle, and communications at multiple levels.
- Demonstrated experience with financial analysis, including variance analysis, risk assessment, and advanced MS Office skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook).
CLEARANCE: Current Secret clearance with ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret/SCI with Poly.