Job Requisition:Systems Engineer
Leidos is looking for a Systems Engineer to lead the technical side of a Task Order.
The lead is responsible for technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems. Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Managing a Task Order to provide cost schedules and technical performance.
- Ensure all contract staff follow tasking and prioritization provide by the customer.
- Provide the customer with staffing, subcontractor management, configuration management, risk management plan, safety plan, reports and reviews, value engineering and security requirements.
- Responsible for communicating and collaborating with the customer team; oversight of program workforce to ensure fulfillment of contract requirements; communicate and actively engage with the work force; cost effectiveness and capitalizing on efficiencies and cost reductions opportunities.
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Prior experience with Agile Development and Cloud Computing
- PMP Certification
Clearance: Current Top-Secret/SCI with Poly
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.