Perform a variety of electrical trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy. Work involves most of the following: installing or repairing any of a variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, heating units, conduit systems, or other transmission equipment; working from blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications, locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment, working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment, and using a variety of electrician's hand tools and measuring and testing instruments
- Provide Electrician support to a Task Order focused on Field installs and OM.
- Perform electrical trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment
- Install generator, transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit system, or other transmission equipment
- Use installation drawings and schematics
- Perform modifications internally to equipment units in the performance of engineering changes
- Use meters to measure and document electrical test results.
- High School Diploma & 1 year of experience
- Journeyman Electrician Certificate is required.
- Knowledge of Safe Work practices especially regarding energized work, working at heights and confined spaces per OSHA regulations.
- Subject matter expertise level familiarity with provisions and applications of the National Electric Code and ability to select and install domestic and foreign materials and devices under the NEC
Clearance: Current Top-Secret/SCI with Poly