SACM Additional Details:
The position will assist in delivering Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) as an operational program in IT Operations. The resource will be involved in various activities within SACM - process documentation, configuration analyst, software, hardware and license asset management and process integration activities. This particular position will work in the warehouse at NCE in the receiving and loading dock area.
- Scanning all received material and ensure it is uploaded into the PSAM database
- Barcode all received material
- Work with the SACM team on updating received items
- Packing IT equipment to be shipped to multiple locations.
- Follow all NGA policies and regulations
- Provide recommendations and best-practices to improve existing CM processes and procedures.
- Ensure configuration management program conforms to all required U.S. Government and Department of Defense rules and requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently sits; uses hands and fingers, handle or feels objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Education & Experience:
R equires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.