The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Cloud Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated and diversified software engineer to work on a team to develop a foundational infrastructure using AWS. The candidate will work with a team to identify what projects in the Integrated Discovery Operations organization can be transitioned to AWS. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work, in addition to working in a team environment.
The candidate will work with a team to identify what projects in the Integrated Discovery Operations organization can be transitioned to AWS using C2S. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work, in addition to working in a team environment.
Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least three (3) year of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Experience with Python and related technologies
- Strong experience with Java
- Development experience in AWS platform
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well with multiple teams.