The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). Analyze, design, test, and evaluate customer requirements for computer workstations, printers, scanners, network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, and other data communications systems. Prepare cost estimates for business requirements and follow the project through to completion (deployment). Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software. Includes telecommunications specialists who deal with the interfacing of computer and communications equipment.
Must be able to:
- Work in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Brief staff members to and contribute solutions to decisions.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide recommendations to DHS building effective customer relationships.
- Work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Clearance Requirement: Top Secret (Must be able to obtain TS/SCI)
- 2+Years' experience as a IT project manager, with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience will be considered.
- Software development experience
- Experience in supporting design reviews.
- Experience in developing customer requirements, test/evaluation criteria, and project dependencies.
- DHS or IC Experience