Leidos is seeking a Program Planner / Scheduler with earned value expertise to join our Planning & Control team working on the United States Antarctic Program. This position is based in Centennial, Colorado, and will support exciting large-scale projects for the three U.S. research stations in Antarctica, including the major construction project modernizing McMurdo Station. Integral to the project team, the Scheduler/Planner will establish and maintain the Integrated Master Schedule and Baseline.
Duties for the position include the following:
- Create and manage schedules using Primavera P6 for large projects compliant with EIA-748/GAO requirements.
- Develop baseline schedules and associated artifacts.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance against baseline schedules to ensure contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Conduct critical path and network analysis on schedules.
- Maintain vertical and horizontal traceability between supplemental schedules and integrated master schedule.
- Obtain weekly/monthly updates on schedules, including coordination with project managers and major subcontractors.
- Participate in annual earned-value surveillance, including data calls and interviews.
- Generate weekly schedule status reports for project managers, and other activity reports as required.
- Assist project managers with maintenance of project documentation.
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelor's d egree and 4 years' relevant experience, or a Master's degree and 2 years' relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of Earned Value best practices (EIA-748 or GAO)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of financial planning/budget planning and tracking
This position requires successful completion of a government background check to access government facilities and systems. If you are not a United States Citizen or Green Card holder, this check could take 12-18 months to complete.