Job Requisition:ServiceNow Solutions Architect
The ServiceNow Solutions Architect will drive innovation and productivity for a growing ServiceNow practice that focuses on implementation and continuous improvement of ServiceNow implementations for federal agency clients. The successful candidate will be adept at the following:
- Reviewing existing implementations and implementing improvements to support already contracted work
- Recommending additional enhancements to provide added value to existing implementations
- Provide pre-sales technical guidance and support to proposal generation for new projects
- Ensure security architecture is consistent with federal standards and industry best practice
- End-to-end architecture and implementation of ServiceNow out of box and customized solutions to support clients
- Synthesis with ITIL compliance and industry best practice process design
- Communication and coordination within a matrix organization to ensure on-time delivery of project requirements
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and coordinating project activities in a way that minimizes project risks and issues in a client services organization.
- Management of reporting, KPIs, dashboards, project plans, and project documentation from a solutions architecture perspective
- Supporting development of training initiatives for end users
- Requires a Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience with solutions architecture of ITSM solutions
- Minimum 7 years with ServiceNow architecture across multiple product lines (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, HR, Finance, etc.)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Experience with migration from legacy toolsets into ServiceNow
- Experience with green field development of ServiceNow solutions
- Experience with integration of legacy tools with ServiceNow
- Experience building custom automation workflows, RPA, and development of customized modules
- Facilitate requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors in support of lead project managers.
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and managing project documentation per project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts with experience operating in Scrum teams
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ITIL v3/V4 Foundations Certification, advanced certifications preferred
- Scrum Certification (PSM or CSM)
- Experience working with the federal government
Experience with implementation/administration of the Nuvolo facilities module and the ServiceNow HRSD and GRC modules
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.