Job Requisition:Project Manager
The Junior Project Manager will assist lead project managers with administrative and internal business coordination for delivery of implementation, operations, and management of IT productivity products for a federal agency client. The current scope of the engagement includes the development and implementation of ServiceNow and Office365 solutions so experience with these products from a project management perspective is preferred. This role requires strong coordination and communication skills, and the successful candidate will be adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously and coordinating project activities in a way that minimizes project risks and issues in a client services organization. Experience with IT Service Management, ITIL, and project management best practices is necessary. The candidate will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders. The candidate will also need to be adept at managing reporting, KPIs, dashboards, project plans, and project documentation, and may occasionally be involved in training end users.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree with a minimum 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in an IT project management role. Preferably in a client services organization.
- PMP certified
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and Office 365
- Facilitate requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors in support of lead project managers.
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts with experience leading Scrum teams
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Scrum Certification (PSM or CSM)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.