Job Description:JOB SUMMARY:
The role provides the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, providing full life-cycle IT support across numerous Leidos systems. The Hardware Technician will implement policies and procedures, ensuring the protection of the organization's information systems from unauthorized access or use. The successful candidate should have hands-on experience configuring systems, devices as well as a solid understanding of networking equipment and information security.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Leidos I.T. managers with account administration and equipment maintenance.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Effectively coordinates multiple tasks and a variety of duties.
- Shall have knowledge of basic Systems administration, Hardware and Networks.
- Shall provide technical assistance to local site personnel in the administration and operation of site holdings.
- Pack, ship and receive I.T. devices to and from Leidos internal and external customers
- Windows Office Suite (Word/Excel/Visio) experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Windows Administration
- Ability to work with teams to solve routine problems and issues
• Minimum of one to two years of experience supporting the requirements listed above.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.