The Junior Project Manager will assist lead project managers with administrative and internal business coordination for delivery of implementation, operations, and management of IT productivity products for a federal agency client. The current scope of the engagement includes the development and implementation of ServiceNow and Office365 solutions so experience with these products from a project management perspective is preferred. This role requires strong coordination and communication skills, and the successful candidate will be adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously and coordinating project activities in a way that minimizes project risks and issues in a client services organization. Experience with IT Service Management, ITIL, and project management best practices is necessary. The candidate will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders. The candidate will also need to be adept at managing reporting, KPIs, dashboards, project plans, and project documentation, and may occasionally be involved in training end users.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree with a m inimum 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in an IT project management role. Preferably in a client services organization.
- PMP certified
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and Office 365
- Facilitate requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors in support of lead project managers.
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts with experience leading Scrum teams
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Scrum Certification (PSM or CSM)