The NISC III Training Group (NTG) within the Leidos Civil group is looking for a purpose-driven Deputy Task Order Manager (DTOM) to join the team. The successful candidate will be a proven, versatile, and results-driven leader that motivates multi- disciplined technical teams in their support of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), with the goal of providing outstanding customer service.
Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Administers task orders issued by FAA customers, ensuring work requested under the task order is performed properly and to the complete satisfaction of the customer. Establish policies, metrics, procedures and goals for the successful completion of work within the task order that is within budget and schedule constraints, and explains said policies to subordinates to see that the policies and procedures are effectively implemented. Maintains frequent interface with FAA personnel, other contractor personnel, FAA Engineering Technical Officers (ETO), FAA Government Technical Inspectors (GTI), and other FAA customer representatives.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 4+ years experience leading teams and/or programs.
- Broad knowledge and experience of Program and Project Management and government operations.
- Familiarity with Instructional Systems Design principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Master's Degree and 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience with the FAA.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Some knowledge of Air Traffic Control procedures.