Job Requisition:Electronic Systems Test Engineer
Leidos has a vacancy for an Electronic Systems Test Engineer to join our team in Beavercreek, OH to provide support for unmanned aerial systems (UAS’s) flight test efforts. The Electronic Systems Test Engineer will work with our team and customer to plan, prepare for, and execute flight tests and data collection activities supporting leading edge sensor, sensor exploitation, and autonomous systems development efforts.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain aircraft payload sensor systems, as well as support equipment.
- Integrate sensor and support system hardware and software for customer payloads
- Develop system, subsystem, equipment, and component test and evaluation plans based on program requirements and information provided by the Government
- Collect, review and analyze system, subsystem, equipment and component test data
- Develop, analyze, and annotate test plans and support flight test activities
- Support the procurement of necessary test articles and software (including licenses) needed to effectively test and demonstrate capabilities and concepts
- BS or BA degree in an engineering or science discipline, and at least 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Familiarity with DoD test processes and procedures, and approval processes
- Experience conducting UAS testing for DoD customers
- SECRET clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- MS degree in an engineering or science discipline
- Existing TS/SCI Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Electrical Engineering2000Leidos Innovations Center (LInC)
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.