The Defense Group has an opening for a Program Financial Analyst, Senior (PFA) in the Washington Metro Area. This position reports to the Senior Business Operations Manager of the DODIS Division within the Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation. The work location is primarily out of a Leidos facility in Fairfax, VA, with 1-2 days per week at Joint Base Andrews or the Pentagon.
• For this position, responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data.
• Position supports program invoicing, reporting and funding deliverables, customer meetings and CDRLs.
• The selected candidate will work closely with the program team in support of program reviews & presentations and will have extensive interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
• This role will be the lead of a large CPFF contract and will also lead additional analyst on the program, with increased responsibilities over time to include competitive proposal pricing strategy, FP&A, and division-level projects.
• The position requires strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Bus Ops team.
• Candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities.
• Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of relevant experience. Relevant experience, training, and/or certifications accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
• Experience with Leidos Inc. financial systems and tools.